As you can see, the product range offered by FloWell is very wide and covers all nickel alloys piping elements.
It is not limited to that, though, and the presentation made on this site is far from exhaustive.
FloWell can offer all standard sizes of precision pipes/tubes or instruments:
- Outer diameter of 6 to 25.4mm
- Thickness of 0.91 to 2.11mm
The reference norms and standards for these products are mainly:
- ASTM B163 - ASME SB163 : 'Seamless Nickel and Nickel Alloys Condenser and Heat-Exchanger Tubes'
- ASTM B444 - ASME SB444 : 'Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum-Columbium Alloys and Nickel-Chromium-Molybdenum-Silicon Alloy Pipe and Tube'
- ASTM B515 - ASME SB515 : 'Welded UNS N08120, UNS N08800, UNS N08810, and UNS N08811 Alloy Tubes'
- ASTM B622 - ASME SB622 : 'Seamless Nickel and Nickel-Cobalt Alloy Pipe and Tube'
- ASTM B626 - ASME SB626 : 'Welded Nickel and Nickel-Cobalt Alloy Tube'
On specific request, FloWell can also supply Nickel alloys sheets in all sizes and thicknesses.
It is true that most of the products we offer are manufactured to the US ASTM and ASME standards. But FloWell often supplies some parts manufactured according to other standards:
This is mainly for some types of flanges:
- Blind : DIN 2527
- Welding Neck : DIN 2631, DIN 2632, DIN 2633, DIN 2634, DIN 2635, DIN 2636, DIN 2637, DIN2638
- Slip-On : DIN 2573, DIN 2576
- Lap-Joint : DIN 2641, DIN 2642
- Threaded : DIN 2566
But these standards can also be used for pipes.
Whether for pipes or for other products, we can offer you solutions complying with these standards.
As we have production facilities and partnership agreements with our suppliers, we can always manufacture any part for it to comply with your own requirements.